Our qualified, experienced engineers have a background in engineering and software development working for companies including Ford, Siemens, Toyota, GSK, Rolls-Royce, Airbus, and Westland. We complement this with business finance and management, and senior corporate tax experience.
We have a practical understanding of development processes from concept to completion and are skilled in communicating
“technological advancement and uncertainty”
to tax inspectors. We provide a complete end-to-end service, and our structured approach to capturing all qualifying activity and eligible costs keeps your time commitment to a minimum.
To date, we have helped over 200 companies in a wide range of sectors claim more than
£17 million in R&D Tax Credits.
What sets R&D Tax Specialists apart
- We have practical development experience enabling us to quickly understand your development work
- With our practical engineering backgrounds, we are able to understand your development work in detail and can identify all qualifying activities and related costs
- We clearly and succinctly communicate the nature of your development work to HMRC by means of a comprehensive technical report
- We compile detailed financial evidence to support your claim
- We provide tailored tax advice with a detailed summary of your options for gaining the best advantage for your business from your R&D Tax Credit
- We are only paid upon success
To learn more about our approach: